You should visit the following Websites for useful information about studying and living in Klagenfurt:
- The Study in Austria guide of the OeAD provides very helpful information about studying in Austria, including information about entry regulations, residence, scholarships, and housing (download PDF)
- The IEEE Student Branch Klagenfurt is one of the most active IEEE branches in Austria. It offers a great semester program with excursions to companies and many cool social events, like game nights, skiing, and barbecue parties.
- The Carinthian International Club (CIC) is a network for international people in the region of Carinthia. Their Website provides a lot of useful information about life, work, and leisure activities. The University of Klagenfurt is an institutional member. You may also become a personal member to take full benefit of their activities.
- The Websites of the Institute of Networked and Embedded Systems (NES), the Institute of Intelligent System Technologies (IST), and the Institute of Information Technology (ITEC) give an overview of the research activitites of the groups running the ICE programs.
The following might also be helpful:
- The brochure Studying in Austria: A guide for international students (ÖH, 2011) provides general information about admission, residence, social matters, insurances, working options for students and student life.